2015 edition: New applications for the aerospace sector
- This programme attracted 34 researchers from 7 research centres and departments of the UAB.
- - They developed 9 projects, all in the areas of application for the aerospace sector.
- As in the third programme, this year the participants were joined by three sponsor companies from the sector: AirLiquide, GTD and Sener.
- The winning project was 2DEDGE, a continuous production platform for quality graphene.
- The second prize in this year’s programme was awarded to the OISensing project, for a new material named BL (Bi-Layer) Film, which is completely organic and sensitive to infrared radiation. Finally, Smart Coding Tech obtained third prize for its innovative solution for fast data transmission and efficient storage.
With the support of: