2017 edition: Industrial Biotechnology and Biomedicine
- 34 researchers took part from 15 research centres and departments of the UAB and XRB.
- They developed 9 projects, all in the areas of application for the sector.
- As in previous programmes, sponsor companies and institutions from the sector also took part this year: Sincrotró Parc, AirLiquide, the Council of Sant Cugat and Roche Diagnostics.
- The winning project was Nanoplastics.
- Second prize was awarded to Res-kit. Finally, the company Ovatec won the third prize.
With the support of: