– Project development based on your research results.
– Network with other companies, researchers and entities of the sector.
– Find innovative applications for your research.
– Validate your tech project with the industry experts.
– Work in multidisciplinary teams.
– Exchange experiences with other researchers and companies.
– Learn how to transfer technology.
– Because you will develop a prototype.
What our alumni say about us
Jordi Solé Ferré
R&D Project Manager at UPC
Participant of the 11th edition.
"It's a very useful tool for bringing science closer to the market. It allowed us to learn how to move our research to have impact on society"
PhD student at the Institute of Materials Science of Barcelona (ICMAB-CSIC)
Participant of the 10th edition.
"The Program opened my eyes and changed my way of thinking. I would make it mandatory for all doctoral students"
Researcher at the UAB Medieval History Research Group
Participant of the 5th edition.
"This program has allowed me to reflect on our research, to discover that we can reach new audiences and learn everything we need to do to get there"
Directora a Catalunya d'Air Liquide Espanya
“One of our main principles as a company is innovation. We therefore learn an incredible amount by seeing new projects and new technological applications. For us the university is a source of generation of ideas”