Following the Projecte d’Especialització i Competitivitat Territorial «HubB30, més enllà de la circularitat», which aims to transform the territory around the B30 road axis, a participatory process was carried out with circularity experts and key actors in which the following strategic lines emerged. Some of them have sub-challenges, which can be solved with knowledge.
Program participants also have the option to propose solutions to their own waste-related challenges.
- Provide quality data in relation to the circular economy of the territory. In order to conduct studies at different scales, the data should be disaggregated, geographically and by sector.
- Create open and transparent databases, such as Open Circular Data, which functions as a real-time virtual observatory. The use of Big Data to face this challenge.
- Distribution of resources in a transparent and fair way, through a digital platform.
- Use of common tools for analyzing synergies and opportunities for industrial symbiosis, and input and output flows (energy, waste, water, sludge, AMB viewfinder type).
- Consumer collaboration strategies, retailers, recyclers and manufacturers to generate logistics systems for flexible plastic packaging that allow their recovery.
- Tool capable of evaluating the recyclability of containers according to design and material.
- Coatings that do not hinder the recycling of paper and cardboard.
- Redesign of plastic trays without absorbent sheet or made with the same material as the tray (single material).
- Transform organic waste into primary and secondary packaging.
- Bio-based inks, adhesives, binders or pigments.
- Biodegradation of polyurethanes in varnishes, lacquers or paints in wood products.
- Recycling and recovery of post-consumer SAN.
- Food sustainability.
- Automotive sector.
- Improve the formulation of mixtures of inks, hardeners and other materials that can be applied to textiles.
Promote the creation of spaces and infrastructures that catalyze the circular economy (repair cafes, library of things, FabLabs, spaces for experimentation with resources, etc.)
Optimize the efficiency in the use of the resources of the territory (materials, water, energy, spaces, knowledge).
Promote formal and informal education on circularity.
Promote a territorial rebalancing (economic, social and environmental). Connect and balance urban and rural space.