2018 edition: Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing
- 38 researchers took part from 17 research centres and departments of the UAB.
- They developed 8 projects, all in the areas of application for the sector.
- As in previous programmes, sponsor companies and institutions from the sector also took part this year: Sincrotró Parc and the Council of Sant Cugat.
- The winning project was PoweLearn.
- Second prize was awarded to NAT-FM.
- Finally, the project B2 GAME won the third prize.
With the support of: