2014 edition: Environment and sustainability
- 50 researchers from 11 research centres and departments of the UAB took part in the third programme.
- 10 projects were developed, all focussed on the topics of the environment and sustainable energy.
- As a novelty for this third programme two sponsor companies from the sector also took part: Aqualogy and Fluidra.
- The winning project was AEinnova, una solució energètica basada en la generació d’energia elèctrica mitjançant l’aprofitament de la calor residual.
- Second prize was awarded to Blue Human Photonics, an intelligent system for managing LED lighting via Smart Bluetooth. Finally, OnaSensLifewon third prize with equipment for controlling Legionnaire’s disease.
With the support of: